LibreOffice Installation Guide
We understand that not all our customers have Excel downloaded on their PC.
Therefore, we have provided details of a free alternative, to help you complete your list.
1) Download the Pre-Owned Product Import Template here.
2) Navigate to www.libreoffice.org select the “Download” option from the header and “Download LibreOffice”.
3) Select the correct operating system from the drop down menu and “DOWNLOAD”.
4) You will see the below message and the installer will appear on your browser downloads
5) Double click on the download “LibreOffice” to run the installer.
6) You will be prompted with the popup window, we advise selecting “Typical” setup type and selecting to “Create a shortcut on Desktop” when prompted.
7) Select “Install” and allow the application to make changes to your PC. Upon Authorising, a progress window will display before notification that the install is completed and you can “Finish”.
8) Find the application within your programs. You will then be able to drop the import template into the application window and begin to edit this.
9) Double click into each cell to populate this. Once the template has been populated select “File” - “Save As” and save the file in any Excel format to a desired location on your PC.
10) Send your completed list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to return to “Pre-Owned Trade In” and find out what happens once you have submitted your list.